The automotive industry is undergoing a seismic shift. Supply chain constraints, software defined architectures, functional safety requirements, and the changing dynamics between OEMs, Tier 1s and semiconductor companies, are driving the industry to seek innovative ways to approach new challenges.
The webinar will examine:
- Beyond the current supply demand problem
- The changing relationships between OEMs, Tier 1s, and Semiconductors
- How can the industry develop a standardization of language?
- How software defined architecture is changing automotive electronics?
- What is the next generation of vehicle architecture?
- Advanced electronics as a driver for safety profiles
- Grayson Brulte, Co-Founder of Brulte & Company
- Dr. Peter Mertens, Automotive Industry Veteran and Tech-Investor
- Dr. Dean Bushey, Vice President and Head of Environment Business Division (Americas), Hitachi
- Stephen Kosonocky, Senior Fellow, Uhnder
- Gal Carmel, GM Automotive, proteanTecs
Click the button to watch the webinar.Watch It
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.