SoCs have become very complex silicon solutions. They now consist of 100s of millions or billions of gates, 100 or more discrete Semiconductor Intellectual Property (SIP) blocks, megabytes of volatile and non-volatile embedded memory and multiple CPU cores.
Watch this 40-minute webinar as we describe and quantify the benefits of using deep data analytics to accelerate SoC product development. Rich Wawrzyniak of Semico Research presents a head-to-head comparison of two companies designing a similar multicore SoC on a 5nm technology node.
The program also includes a DEMO of proteanTecs' deep data analytics platform.
Discover how using deep data analytics:
- Accelerates time-to-market by 20-25% (equivalent to six months in this example), ensuring the product is first to market and able to capitalize on this advantage.
- Reduces design and development costs by nearly $25M, amounting to a 9% cost savings.
- Leads to a higher quality product by improving performance by 15-18%, depending on the device complexity and process technology used.
Key questions discussed:
- What is the semiconductor industry doing in response to increasing device complexity and performance requirements?
- What is the impact of using deep data analytics on product development costs and business metrics?
- How can we quickly spot potential trouble areas in the operation of the silicon over time and make in-field adjustments?
- Rich Wawrzyniak, Principal Analyst: ASIC & SoC, Semico Research
- Marc Hutner, Senior Director of Product Marketing, proteanTecs
- Alex Burlak, Vice President of Test & Analytics, proteanTecs
Click the button to watch the webinar.Watch It
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.