proteanTecs is a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way reliability of electronics is achieved. In a world where machines are gaining immense responsibility over our lives, sudden failure is not an option.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans, including three former founders of Mellanox Technologies, with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
At proteanTecs we combine different disciplines to create a revolutionary solution. Our team is highly interdisciplinary, ranging from SaaS and Machine Learning experts, to top designers in Chips and Circuits, as well as masters of EDA. We work together and learn from each other.
Our system engineering team is expanding and looking for Silicon IP System Engineer who can help shape this amazing technology into an amazing product. This role requires a combination of product acumen, deep technological understanding, ability to pick up new technology domains quickly and great communication skills, to drive the product conceptualization, roadmap, definition, development and delivery.
- Drive the product success by working closely with and acting as a bridge between the various technology, engineering, and business teams
- Engage continuously with external and internal stakeholders to understand their business goals and motivating factors
- Own the technical product roadmap and its integration into a larger application or strategic roadmap
- Continuously groom the product backlog and ensure that an agreed scope is always ready to move into development
- Translate customer needs into product goals and features while making sure they are built in a cohesive, well-designed way
- Work with the development team with a clear and descriptive set of requirements and deliver product features and functions
- Study competitors’ services and products and explore new ways of improving existing services and products
- Work methodically to put in place lean processes and workflows to deliver on time while enabling the product to scale
You must be able to
- Influence external and internal stakeholders through credible knowledge and experience, persuasion, and influencing skills
- Ensure the understanding of issues and present a clear rationale.
- Translate incomplete, unstructured, or ambiguous requests into actionable requirements and work units through problem decomposition and planning
- Demonstrate initiative to explore alternate technologies and approaches to solving problems
- Propose, analyze impact and recommend appropriate technology choices
- Demonstrate awareness of the competitive environment and its impact on the product
- Demonstrate knowledge of technologies in the market to actively participate in buy vs build recommendations, drive scope of MVPs
- Prioritize and deliver on multiple assignments, short-term urgent requests, and tight schedules without the loss of quality
Goes without saying
- Impeccable writing and verbal communication skills. Capable of analyzing, documenting, and explaining complex processes and structures
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Persists to completion, especially in the face of tight timelines and setbacks
- Pushes self for results; pushes others for results through team spirit and exhibiting role model behavior
- Loves continuous learning of new technology
- Can juggle many balls at once
- Eats pressure for breakfast
- Sense of humor
- Electrical/computer engineering degree
- 5+ years of development experience in one or more of the following: semiconductor design, verification, EDA, IP development
- Familiarity with chip lifecycle: design, verification, implementation, fabrication, post-Si testing, qualification, mass production ramp-up
- Experience as either a system engineer or technical product manager- advantage.
- Experience in SW scripting language development (Python, tcl, Java)- advantage
- Superb documentation ability
- Experience working with multiple internal and external stakeholders
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.