proteanTecs is a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way reliability of electronics is achieved. In a world where machines are gaining immense responsibility over our lives, sudden failure is not an option.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans, including three former founders of Mellanox Technologies, with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
At proteanTecs we combine different disciplines to create a revolutionary solution. Our team is highly interdisciplinary, ranging from SaaS and Machine Learning experts, to top designers in Chips and Circuits, as well as masters of EDA. We work together and learn from each other.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager for our rapidly growing Deep-Tech company, HQ’d in Haifa. If you live and breathe PPC, conversion rates and keywords, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You will play a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
If you can initiate digital campaigns and run with them from conception up to the execution, you're probably the ideal candidate for our digital marketing manager job.
- Plan and execute integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution
- Lead all digital marketing, including PPC, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display ads
- Measure and report performance of all campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Instrument conversion points, content workflows and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with internal teams to create digital assets and optimize user experience
- Maintain the company’s social media presence across all digital channels
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Responsible for landing pages, adaptive forms, content workflows, lead scoring, A/B testing, and so much more
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets
- Responsible for compliance with law (e.g. copyright, GDPR, data protection)
- Coordinate with advertising and media agencies and other vendor partners to improve marketing
- 5+ years’ proven experience in digital marketing for B2B tech company
- English proficiency - a must
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing PPC, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- BA in marketing, communications, advertising, or a related field
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in working in the Semiconductors/ Electronics industry – a plus
- Have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies
- Solid knowledge of analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines and social platforms (Google Adwords, Linkedin)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Historical track record of success in a digital marketing role
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.