proteanTecs is a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way reliability of electronics is achieved. In a world where machines are gaining immense responsibility over our lives, sudden failure is not an option.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans, including three former founders of Mellanox Technologies, with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
At proteanTecs we combine different disciplines to create a revolutionary solution. Our team is highly interdisciplinary, ranging from SaaS and Machine Learning experts, to top designers in Chips and Circuits, as well as masters of EDA. We work together and learn from each other.
We are seeking a Content Marketing Manager for a rapidly growing Deep-Tech company, HQ’d in Haifa, to establish a “culture of content”.
We are looking for a multi-talented Content Manager for our Marketing team, ambitious and energetic with a high sense of ownership. As Content Manager you will be responsible to oversee development, execution and delivery of content, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behavior. You will play a key role in the success of our inbound and outbound marketing campaigns.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced, English-speaking professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. You should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and obsessed with tracking and measuring performance, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement and brand.
- Develop a content strategy and brand story, aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Manage the writing, curating, editing, and publishing of all content including multimedia articles, ebooks, blog posts, social & web copy and videos that aid in fostering engagement online
- Optimize content according to SEO; identify keywords for expansion
- Stay up-to-date with developments to brainstorm and generate new content ideas
- Develop and manage an editorial calendar; build a team of writers, freelancers, and other contributors, and manage assignments
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice
- Optimize content user-experience for all channels including online, social media, email, in-person and more; for each buyer persona
- Track performance metrics to ascertain content engagement levels
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members
- Identify top performing pieces of content and repackage them into other formats
- Determine best channels for content to raise brand awareness
- Become an active member across various forums that have solid followings
- English is a must! Much more than Hebrew
- A great communicator that loves learning, teaching and writing
- Genuine passion and talent for the written word
- BA in Communications, Journalism, English or related field
- Extensive new media editorial experience or a similar role
- Adept at SEO best practices and keyword selection
- Proficiency with multiple content management systems and analytics software
- Proficient in PPC, SEO, Web development, PR, Email marketing, Social media
- Experience in working in the Semiconductors/ Electronics industry – a plus
- Experience with social media management
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content
- Easily grasp new technical concepts
- Ability to manage indirectly and drive projects to successful completion
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.