proteanTecs is a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way reliability of electronics is achieved. In a world where machines are gaining immense responsibility over our lives, sudden failure is not an option.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans, including three former founders of Mellanox Technologies, with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
At proteanTecs we combine different disciplines to create a revolutionary solution. Our team is highly interdisciplinary, ranging from SaaS and Machine Learning experts, to top designers in Chips and Circuits, as well as masters of EDA. We work together and learn from each other.
We are looking for the best Software Team Leader hands on and technological Guru to play a leading role within the group, providing state of the art solutions using advanced software engineering methodologies.
- Provide technical and managerial leadership to software engineers by coaching and mentoring
- Manage full agile software development life-cycle, from design to product release while working closely with other groups within the R&D
- Provide the VP of SW with: estimates, resource needs, milestones and risks to success
- Enforce quality processes, measure them and proactively take corrective actions to ensure on time delivery at high level of quality
- Monitor production environments for the well-being of the software solutions we develop and act fast to resolve any issue identified
- Proactively grow your team and take significant role in the recruiting efforts of the software group
- BA or B.Sc in Computer Science
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience leading software engineering teams (3-5 engineers)
- 7+ years of experienced with Java development (streams, IO, collections, functional development)
- Experienced with RDBMS databases (MySQL an advantage)
- Strong understanding of Spring / Spring Boot
- Experienced with JPA (Hibernate – advantage)
- Strong understanding of REST API
- Experience with streaming or messaging services (Kafka, RabbitMQ) -advantage
- Experienced with Docker/ Kubernetes – strong advantage
- Experienced with cloud vendors: AWS, GC or Azure – strong advantage
- High code standards (formatting, naming, documentation)
- Strong familiarity with open source framework
- Proven leadership skills and teamwork skills
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.