proteanTecs is a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way reliability of electronics is achieved. In a world where machines are gaining immense responsibility over our lives, sudden failure is not an option.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans, including three former founders of Mellanox Technologies, with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
At proteanTecs we combine different disciplines to create a revolutionary solution. Our team is highly interdisciplinary, ranging from SaaS and Machine Learning experts, to top designers in Chips and Circuits, as well as masters of EDA. We work together and learn from each other.
We are looking for the best Senior Software Architect to join the ride as we spearhead the next revolution in electronics!
- Play a key role in the development of a microservices based cloud solution
- Design and develop solutions in an extremely Big Data environment
- Contribute to the robustness, flexibility and security of the cloud solution
- Mentoring of young SW developers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years of relevant work experience with large scale software solutions for enterprises or consumer markets
- 4+ Years proven record in analyzing systems, and re-architecting them using Micro Services architecture
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Experience in Micro Services deployment strategies and CI/CD methodologies
- Experience with work flow solutions – (Open Source or commercial) Experience with BigData solutions, Data Lakes and Data Warehouse architectures.
- Experience with analytics solutions (commercial or Open Source)
- Hands on experience with Java server development (Spring, JPA, Hibernate)
- Strong understanding of REST based APIs
- Understanding of large-scale data processing technologies (SQL, Map/Reduce).
- Understanding of containers and virtualization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.