proteanTecs is a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way reliability of electronics is achieved. In a world where machines are gaining immense responsibility over our lives, sudden failure is not an option.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans, including three former founders of Mellanox Technologies, with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
At proteanTecs we combine different disciplines to create a revolutionary solution. Our team is highly interdisciplinary, ranging from SaaS and Machine Learning experts, to top designers in Chips and Circuits, as well as masters of EDA. We work together and learn from each other.
We are looking for the best Java Expert to join the ride as we spearhead the next revolution in electronics
- Play a key role in the design & development of the company's software cloud solution
- Challenge existing design and implementation to meet business requirements
- Handle production environment challenges and guide development teams to resolution
- Contribute to the robustness, flexibility and security of the cloud solution
- Initiate CI/CD and DevOps activities to achieve an ever-improving product
- Mentor software developers to achieve higher code quality on a regular basis
- Introduce relevant technologies inline with business requirements as well as cleaner better code
- Conduct design and code reviews
- BA/B.Sc in Computer Science
- 7+ years of relevant work experience with large scale software cloud solutions
- 3+ years proven record in design and development of Micro Services
- Strong communication skills, team player and technological mentor by heart
- Proactive by nature - identifies soft spots and drives solution before they become a problem
- Hands on experience with Java server development (Spring, JPA, Hibernate)
- Experience with BigData solutions,Data Lakes and Data Wearhouse architectures
- Experience with of large-scale data processing technologies (SQL, Map/Reduce)
- Experience with streaming or messaging services (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Strong understanding of containers and virtualization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience and solid understanding of Java build tools (Gradle, or Maven)
- Opensource contributor
- Owns a technological Blog
- Experience with workflow solutions –(SCDF, NiFi, AirFlow, etc.)
- Experience with data analytics solutions (commercial or Open Source)
- Experience with additional development languages (Python, Go, C++)
- Experience with leading cloud vendors solutions (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.