proteanTecs is a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way reliability of electronics is achieved. In a world where machines are gaining immense responsibility over our lives, sudden failure is not an option.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans, including three former founders of Mellanox Technologies, with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
At proteanTecs we combine different disciplines to create a revolutionary solution. Our team is highly interdisciplinary, ranging from SaaS and Machine Learning experts, to top designers in Chips and Circuits, as well as masters of EDA. We work together and learn from each other.
We are looking for the best DevOps Engineer to join the ride as we spearhead the next revolution in electronics
- Develop and constantly improve our CI/CD pipelines
- Define micro-services DevOps related architectural considerations and execute
- Own our production environments and be responsible for flawless deployments
- Apply and constantly improve visibility by using monitoring tools and solutions
- Apply predictive maintenance and address issues before they become problems
- Ensure high availability of the solution while taking cost optimization in mind
- Enable effective and efficient development processes
- Reduce build time and apply code quality and security tools
- Own our GitHub account management and improve our usage continuously
- Constantly scout for areas of improvement, mainly in performance and security
- Establish DevOps engineering best practices
- Solid team player
- B.Sc in Computer Science is a major advantage
- 5+ Years of experience with large scale production environments
- Experience in building CD processes to production environment
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes in production
- Experience with dev supporting tools such as code coverage and DevSec
- Experience with AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases and management
- Experience with stream or messaging systems such as RabbitMQ or Kafka
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, Groovy or Bash
- Hands on experience with Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- Experience with Gradle is a major advantage
- Troubleshooting skills with ability to spot issues before they become problems
- Current with industry trends, IT ops and industry best practices
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.