proteanTecs is a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way reliability of electronics is achieved. In a world where machines are gaining immense responsibility over our lives, sudden failure is not an option.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans, including three former founders of Mellanox Technologies, with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
At proteanTecs we combine different disciplines to create a revolutionary solution. Our team is highly interdisciplinary, ranging from SaaS and Machine Learning experts, to top designers in Chips and Circuits, as well as masters of EDA. We work together and learn from each other.
We are looking for the best DevOps Engineer to join the ride as we spearhead the next revolution in electronics
- Develop and constantly improve our CI/CD pipelines
- Responsibility for our production environments and flawless deployments
- Apply and improve visibility by using monitoring tools and solutions
- Ensure high availability of the solution while taking cost optimization in mind
- Reduce build time and apply code quality and security tools
- Own our GitHub account management and improve our usage continuously
- Solid team player
- B.Sc in Computer Science is a major advantage
- 2+ Years of experience with large scale production environments
- Hands-On experience in building CD processes to production environment
- Hands-On experience with Docker and Kubernetes in production
- Experience with dev supporting tools such as code coverage and DevSec
- Experience with AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases and management - strong advantage
- Experience with solutions such as RabbitMQ or Kafka - strong advantage
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Ruby,Groovy or Bash
- Hands on experience with Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- Experience with Gradle is a strong advantage
- Current with industry trends, IT ops and industry best practices
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.